Sunday, August 31, 2014

Local Artist Makes Good

Who I am.

Random person. I recently have experienced a stroke of luck in my DayJob career which I am using to fuel my artistic career, as well as myself. I am a User Experience Researcher, and bring a lot of that to my observations about restaurants.  It's not all about the food.

I suspect the main points I will regularly cover will include (in order of priority)
1) Coffee
2) Vibe/Atmosphere
3)Music playing
4) Kindness of staff
5) Aloofness of other diners (Sour Hipness factor)
6) Food

I have an Art Studio at Java Studios.

I'm also a Playwright.  I've gotten an award for this one.  One about Henry David Thoreau was produced in Concord, MA, near Walden Pond.

Mostly, I LOVE going out for Brunch and just exploring the Greenpoint Neighborhood.  This will provide a record of my explorations.  And hopefully give others a good idea of my experiences.


No comments:

Post a Comment