Saturday, December 31, 2016

Grassfields for Ghosts

Waltham restaurants are fair, chains and family friendly.

There was one that was especially terrible.   On Moody Street. The waitress wasn't getting anything right, it took 2 hours to get out, and worst, the food was atrocious.  The place was empty on a Thursday night, and still was a long and hard wait for anything to happen.

Grassfields is a good place for me to go, mostly because it has a lot of good & locals ghosts for me.  My father, my work colleagues, everyone I've been there with.  And lots of local color.

The food is good, the bread isn't bad and there is alcohol (usually nice & strong)

Dishes to recommend: scallops & steak tips, esp for lunch.  Grassfields burger, and any drink with champagne!

Wait staff is friendly and the place is bustling enough to feel like you have company, even when you are by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment